All our wheels have a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty on the construction of the wheel and 1 year on the finish of the wheel. They meet or exceed the VIA / JWL / SAE standard rating and require the use of aftermarket tapper style wheel nuts.
Warranty claims will only be valid with original proof of purchase from either us directly or from an authorized dealer. Warranty is only valid only to the original consumer/purchaser of wheels purchased from www.themodshop.co.nz and is non transferable. Wheels purchased from authorized dealers should be returned to them directly with your proof of purchased. The warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.
Our warranty does not cover user error which include: Curbing of wheels, accidents, and other user error occurrences.
All warranties must be authorized by The Mod Shop. Any wheel returned for warranty without authorization will be ignored and/or rejected.
The warranty covers the following defects:
- If the wheel(s) arrives at the purchaser with any structural cracks.
- If the wheel(s) causes leaks when mounted properly with a tyre.
- If the wheel(s) arrives at the purchaser out of round and unable to balance within standard limits when mounted with a tyre.
- If the wheel(s) has a defective standard coating or powder coating.
WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO
- Wheels NOT purchased from us or an authorised dealer.
- Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by track or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
- Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
- Fading or discoloration of chrome or accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels signed for as received and inspected. Please inspect shipments and contact the shipping company within 24 hours if any products are damaged.
- Paint warranty on wheels that are in snow or snowy areas with salted roads.